EXCLUSIVE EXCERPT - Stay by AJ Alexander


Read below for an EXCLUSIVE EXCERPT 
from Stay by AJ Alexander. 
It's coming your way March 7!


BLURB:
Against all odds, the dog walker gets the girl... Addison Never knowing if someone is genuinely interested in me or my family’s money keeps my guard up. So when he shows up, my instant hatred for his good looks and sexy smile is no surprise. I soon discover that Cole isn’t who I think he is, but I'm afraid to lower my walls and let him in. After his relentless pursuing, I find myself being led down a path I never thought possible. Cole I never thought I deserved to have the white picket fence life - until her. The last thing I expect to find when I knock on my client's door is the answer to my deepest desires. One look and I know Addison is out of my league. That will not stop me from trying to make her mine... but my past might.

SIGN UP for a new release alert → http://bit.ly/OddJob1
ADD TO YOUR TBR http://bit.ly/2Uhp2vQ
FOLLOW AJ FOR RELEASE ALERTS http://bit.ly/2xhB11X


Excerpt

When the door opens, it isn’t Heather. I’m surprised to find a girl with some curves, shoulder-length brown hair, and moss green eyes. She stands just below my chin and her body makes my mouth water. Finally finding my ability to speak, I decided to turn on the charm, “Hey gorgeous, haven’t seen you around here before.” “Obviously, because I don’t live here. You must be the infamous Cole.” I’m not sure if her knowing who I’m is a good or bad thing, but I guess I’ll take my chances. “I see my reputation proceeds me. Are you the new maid?” The beauty raises one eyebrow as she looks me up and down before she answers, “I’ll go and get Delilah for you.” She turns back into the house leaving me standing at the front door. Did she low me off? That shit never happens! She’s probably into chicks, that’s the only explanation. Crossing my arms over my chest, I wait. I don’t know what shocks me more about this situation, that I got the cold shoulder or that I still want to fuck her into next week? My thoughts are interrupted by the beauty once again. “Here she is. Just do what you usually do, I guess.” “What I usually do isn’t safe for public, but I’m sure Delilah can be persuaded to wait about thirty minutes or so.” I give her a wink for good measure. I know I’m laying it on thick but getting between her legs is a given at this point. “Oh, poor thing, only thirty minutes? I’m sure they make medication for that.” This woman isn’t the typical pushover I’m used to, I may have to put in some effort but not too much. I don’t need her to get all clingy. “Thirty minutes with my dick between those lips, yes, that’d be enough for me.” I can see the heat behind her eyes as she responds. “The only thing that’s going on your dick is a case of syphilis. Penicillin can clear that right up.” Before she can shut the door, I ask, “Where’s Heather? She never mentioned that they had a raging bitch as a maid.” Her cheeks turn bright red as she looks over her shoulder, I’m assuming she’s looking for Heather. “Raging bitch, huh? Maybe if you thought with the brain between your ears instead of the one between your legs, we may have had a nice conversation. Now, run along, and do whatever it is you do. I’m going to go and find a way to regain the brain cells I lost during this conversation.” Before she can realize what’s happening, I reach out and grab her hand and pull her toward me. My lips crash into hers, the fight for dominance has begun. Dropping the dogs’ leashes, I use my other hand to pull her entire body flush with min. Her mouth opens in shock, I groan in pleasure as I slide my tongue into her mouth. Before I have a chance to deepen the kiss, a sharp pain radiates into my mouth. “You fucking bit me!” I pull back reaching for my mouth to check for blood. “Well, next time you’ll think before you sexually assault someone.” She uses the back of her hand to wipe across her mouth, but a faint blush still covers her face and down her neck. I watch as she storms into the house, slamming the door in her wake.

About AJ Alexander
AJ Alexander is a wannabe psychologist, writer, and author of the recently completed, SEAL’ed Series. AJ’s passion is writing angst filled happily ever afters that have to be earned by her characters. Women with no backbone need not apply. AJ uses sarcasm and an unlimited supply of song lyrics to bring her romance novels to life. AJ lives in the angst capital of the world, Seattle Washington with her own personal knight in shining armour and her two beautiful girls.

Comments

Popular Posts