99 CENT NEW RELEASE - Professor Hot Pants by Ember Raine-Winters




Title: Professor Hot Pants
Author: Ember-Raine Winters
Release Date: June 19, 2018





Ryan

My mom always told me that I was better than random hookups but she was a drug addict, what did she know. Sex fulfilled a need in me. I’m not your average college student, but like many students I have one professor I fantasize about. Professor Marks is a great big no-no in the hookup department, so why can’t I stay away?

Philip

I’m a professor of psychology at the University. Being in my position, it was necessary to keep him at a distance. But, he’s slowly becoming an obsession of mine, the sexual tension between us is stifling. Now, we are expected to work together when all I want to do is bend his ass over the table.How will I be able to keep my hands to myself?

Can an unexpected ally brings these two people together and teach them the meaning of family?


Author Link:
Goodreads: https://www.goodreads.com/author/show/15140261.Ember_Raine_Winters

Comments

Popular Posts